Archbears is back with exciting and interesting game play for you, we have jotted down an interesting review for you, give it a reading and enjoy playing Black Survival, an interesting strategy based game on your smart devices.
You are the only men left in the battle ground and now it’s on you that how you survive in the battle ground. Moreover, you have to find your enemies and have to shot them dead in order to expand your survival.
There are pop quizzes in the game, you have to answer these quizzes as each correct answer will help you in unlocking different restricted areas in the battle field. You just have to keep on solving the quizzes because you have to stop the island to become restricted.
On the other hand, there are 22 sub divisions of the island which are dock, factory, town hall, alley, archery range, slum, fire station, school, hospital, hotel, pond, research center, trail, forest, chapel, uptown, tunnel, cemetery, beach, temple, well and the lighthouse.
So, you have to find different weapons and have to use them for your survival. You can also use these powerful weapons to attack your enemies in order to win the battle fight. However, in order to win this game in no time, you just have to use its simple user controls that is you just have to give a little tough time to your fingers and have to tap on the screen in order to perform different actions during fight.
Thus, what are you waiting for? Visit Google Play Store or Apple App Store and grab this exciting game for your smart phones. Nevertheless, Black Survival is also available for Desktops/Laptops/PC you can now Install Black Survival for PC with the help of android emulators like Bluestacks 2, Nox App Player and more; for this, we have jotted down simple guideline for you, follow it to enjoy playing Black Survival without any trouble.
Download Black Survival for PC with Bluestacks 2
- Firstly, Download BlueStacks 2 and launch the player. Now you need go to the Android tab and click on ‘All apps’ icon in BlueStacks 2.
- Secondly, you will be able to see ‘Search apps’ bar in the BlueStacks 2. Write Black Survival for PC in it and click on search.
- Now, you can also search for the game directly from the Android Play Store icon available on the home screen.
- The game will appear in the Play Store, install it by clicking on the install button.
- The installation begins once you agree to the terms and conditions of the game in the Play Store.
- After the installation is finished, installed game will appear in the ‘All Apps’ button under Android tab.
- Launch Black Survival for PC for PC from the BlueStacks 2 whenever you want; and have fun while playing the game.
Play Black Survival for PC via Nox App Player
- Follow our guide to Install Nox App Player.
- Go to the search bar available on the top of the Nox App Player’s home-screen.
- Write “Black Survival for PC ” in the search bar and click on search.
- You can also download the game from the Android Play Store which is available in the Google folder.
- Desired title will now open in Android Play Store. Click on the Install Button.
- The game will appear on the home-screen of Nox App Player.
- Open Black Survival for PC and enjoy the Android experience on your PC.
Furthermore, if you want to Install other Android Emulators to Install Black Survival for PC, simply Follow the instructions given in Android Emulators for PC and Laptops.