BlueStacks 2 emulator was released many years ago for the users who wanted to use Android/iOS games and apps on their computers. The benefit of Download BlueStacks 2 is immense and it got highly popular because of its great features. Essentially it allowed its users to install and download the mobile apps/games directly to their PC and had given them an enormous gaming experience.
However, with time any app needs a big updates and changes where people can make most benefit out of it. Following this tradition BlueStacks launched its new updated version – BlueStacks 2 – released back in 2015.
BlueStacks 2 is a great addition to the world of emulators. It gives its user all that they desire for. It is now providing a multitask support to its users, which is considered to be the biggest update to the app. In the earlier version of this emulator, only one app could be used at a time. While in the new release multiple apps/games can be used or played at a time.
The app player is now acting more like a browser; new tabs can be opened to use multiple apps and games. The BlueStacks 2 also contains TV, which means one can also see videos with this emulator, that too in the multitasking mode.
One can also use chat option to communicate with other people using BlueStacks 2 chat window.
There is a new toolbar on the left side of the player which makes the users enjoy its many functions without the worry to go to the settings. The numbered icons on the image are fulfilling the following functions in the Bluestacks 2;
- to watch the videos on the BlueStacks 2.
- to chat with other people.
- can be used to rotate the screen.
- helps is shaking the screen.
- it is for the screen capture.
- used for location services.
- for direct uploading of APK files
- to select specific folder.
- to copy things
- it is to paste the copied file
- it is for volume control.
- this icon is for help that is needed to use BlueStacks 2.
- The users can also make custom control keys for their apps and games; with the use of the small keyboard on top, one can customize the control for the individual apps.
However, BlueStacks 2 is still only available for the Windows users, the update for people using Mac is soon to be expected for launch. BlueStacks 2 Emulator can be used to Install Android games on PC, Laptop & Computers. Follow the step by step guide available here to Download BlueStacks 2.
How to Download BlueStacks 2 for PC and Laptop:
BlueStacks 2 System requirements for downloading:
- Compatible Os: Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and 10
- Required RAM: 2 GB
- Required Disk space: 4 GB
- Graphic mode: OpenGL or Direct X 9.0 or higher
- .NET Framework For Win 7 and above you must have .NET Framework 4.6 and For XP and Vista PC you must have .Net Framework 4
Procedure to Download BlueStacks 2 for PC and Laptop:
- Download BlueStacks 2 for Windows using download BlueStacks 2 for PC.
- Once the setup is downloaded , run the app or click on the set up file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- BlueStacks 2 will ask you to enable App Store and application communication, check both the options and install.
- Now finish the installation.
- After installation, the player will direct you to set up your Google account with Bluestacks; set the account and click next.
- Now BlueStacks 2 gives you an option to enable your location and to choose your required language. Click on the right option to proceed further.
- BlueStacks will again ask you to set up the Google Account; If you already have a Google account then click on “Add Existing Account” otherwise click on “Create New Account”.
- Next, you will have to select to enable back up and payment details (If you want) and will also have to set up your tablet name.
- The installation is complete now, you can access the BlueStacks 2 player and have fun playing mobile games on PC.
How to Download and Run Apps for PC using BlueStacks 2:
- Installed BlueStacks 2 and setup the Google Play Store.
- Open BlueStacks 2 App Player and click on the Android tab appearing at the top.
- Now click on the “Search” icon or open the Play store and search the app you want to install.
- Your desired app will appear. Click on install button and wait for it to be downloaded.
- Once the app is fully downloaded, it will appear in all app icon under android tab.
- Click on the game you installed and have fun playing it.
How to install and run Apps for PC APK files using BlueStacks 2:
- Download Android APK file of the application or game that you want to install.
- Then open the BlueStacks 2 App Player.
- Now click in the APK icon located in the middle of the toolbar on the left.
- Locate the APK file in your computer and click on it to install it.
- BlueStacks 2 will install and it will pop up under the Android tab.
- Otherwise you can also click on the downloaded APK file and it will automatically begin its installation with BlueStacks 2.
BlueStacks 2 is a widely used Android emulator, it gives tons of useful features and functions to its players along with top-notch entertainment for the players. Download BlueStacks 2 for PC and Laptop for never-ending gaming experience.