Android emulators are the best way to fill the gap between Android mobile game/apps and a computer. Recently, there is number of Android emulators that are being introduced all around the internet world. However, not all of them are efficient enough to be used or operate. Many lack competence or either work slow or don’t work at all. Under many of these newly introduced emulators Andy OS Android emulator is one of the best.
Andy OS emulator not only fills the gap between mobile games and computer but it also keeps its users informed about all the updates and upgrades on the Android OS. Andy OS emulator is for the people who enjoy playing games on the bigger screen. It enables them to play their favorite games on the laptop or on the desktop screen; which makes the gaming experience more fun and thrilling.
Andy OS emulator is a house not only to the best and most desired Android games but it is also loaded with all our favorite apps too. One can also use all communication apps like; Whatsapp, Viber, Imo and Snapchat etc. It caters all the applications accessible on the Android Play Store making the whole process really easy and useful.
Downloading and installing the Andy OS app is not a difficult task either. In a few steps it is easily installed to your computer and provides you with the best of its services. However, one needs to set a Google Account in order to use the Google Play Store on the Andy OS. Additionally, the app store works exactly like the one in our phones. One can search for the desired app and then easily install it, which later on appears under All App tab.
Andy OS is doing a great job in terms of its compatibility with android OS and apps. It supports higher Android version which allows having a better application compatibility and stability. It supports the APK files along with running the third-party launchers. It also allows running the hangouts and can use widgets and notifications.Install Andy OS emulator for PC to experience the Android world on your PC. It is a worthwhile app so Follow Step by Step Guide: To Install Andy OS for PC.
Andy OS System Requirements*:
- Dual core AMD or Intel CPU with virtualization support
- 3 GB of RAM; Andy uses almost 1Gb while running apps
- At least 10 GB of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Step by Step Guide: To Install Andy OS for PC & Laptops
- Download Andy OS to your computer and follow the instructions to install it.
- Now open or launch the Andy OS app emulator.
- It will take some time to open for the first time.
- As soon as it launches select the language and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The app will now take you to the app screen, click on Google Play Store button available on-screen.
- To be able to use the Google Play Store you need to set up a Google Account.
- If you already have a Google account then click on ‘Add Existing Account’ and if not then click on create a new account.
- After setting up the Google Account you are good to go. Now you can install your desired games/apps.
- Your installed apps will appear under All Apps tab. Enjoy!
How to Install & Play Android Apps using Andy OS
- Make sure to have the proper internet connection.
- Launch Andy OS and open Android Play Store or click on Search Bar.
- Enter the name of the game or app that your desire to download.
- The required app will now appear in Play Store.
- Click on Install button and wait for it to be installed.
- once the app is installed access it from all tab and enjoy the game.
- That’s all
Andy Os is one of the best emulators available for the gaming fanatics. It offers lots of great functions and features to its players and gives an Android experience on your PC. Download and install Andy Os to your PC so the fun never stop in your life.
(Above mentioned System Requirements are taken from Andy OS FAQ)*